CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 30 April 2011

Wills & Kate - The Royal Treatment




The the world looked on
Wills & Kate celebrated their love in a beautiful personal ceremony
at Westminster Abbey!

The first glimpse we caught of the Bride was breathtaking!!

 The Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen dress was perfect for the Bride.
I thought it was classic styling and very modest, but with the firm fitting bodice and deep v neck subtly sexy!
The cameras caught William murmur ‘you look beautiful’ as he turned face her at the alter
The train was just the perfect length! I loved the sheer vintage veil and the Tiara on loan from the Queen, it really reminded my of my own Nanna's Wedding.




And wasn't  the chapel just perfect!
Loved the idea of the trees which will be planted on Wills & Kates Estate!!



I love the idea of the trees.
It really represents a new life, a fresh new start.

And just one attendant each
and those adorable page boys and flower girls
Such a contrast to previous weddings with huge bridal parties!


 I think it was a beautiful wedding!
Good luck to the happy couple!
I wish them every joy and success in their marriage
and hope they are blessed with gorgeous children!

No comments: